Friday 27 January 2012

New Wig ^.^

 I recently got my dream wig a few days ago and wore it for the first time!
I was really nervous as I've never bought a wig with a light colour before and I'm not sure if it suits me! O.o Please don't laugh >.<

Also I'm really sorry about the lighting and quality, I took these after I did my wardrobe post which was rather late and my bedroom light is about as useful as a cow with a glowstick ... n__n





 Thank you for looking! <3
^______________________^

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww, it totally suits you!! You look so cuuuute <3

    Kitty xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! >.< I'm still unsure! It's quite the change! haha! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. its lovely! and it goes really well with your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you! My confidence in it is building >.< haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this wig on you =w= looks so cute <3

    ReplyDelete