Friday 13 January 2012

My friends Graphics work.

A little something until I go back to my house! ^.^

Most of my Facebook friends have seen these already but I thought I would put it up as I quite like them. ^_^

My friend Sam is doing a graphics project on fairy tales and children's stories, and this shoot was based on the book 'Alice in Wonderland' and he asked me to wear a Lolita inspired Alice outfit for a photo shoot to use in screen prints and other graphicy stuff that I confess to not understanding! ^.^
After the shoot I had a play with the images and made my own Alice pictures with famous quotes from the book that inspired the poses in the pictures. As you can see I used one in my Blog Banner! hehe! ^.^

I am wearing an Angelic Pretty Happy Garden Replica JSK with more Alice inspired accessories.

My next post should be fresher and more interesting I just wanted to get something new up asap!

Please Enjoy for now! ^_^

X



4 comments:

  1. So much love for these =w= so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw these on facebook :D i particularly love the flamingo one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe Thank you! ^_^ That one seems to be a general favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete