Monday 16 January 2012

Getting to Know me :) My Room!

Hello peoples :)
I thought I would do a post to get to know me a little better so I thought I would introduce you to my bedroom! :) The room in which I live. :) It has a 1 messy wall :\ and the rest is usually very clean. :) Its sort of a mix between a Japanese inspired room and a loli style room however it is Black and Pink from back when my room was Themed on the Placebo (my fav band)'s album MEDS. I had a huge Placebo mural wall with lyrics and logo. It was ... prettty nice.. But I needed a change.. :) I've painted it over with a huge Japanese Mural which I will include a picture minus furniture so you can see. It is a 3X4m wall and it took me a month and half to paint. ^_^ So without further rambling.. here it is. :)

                  Please excuse my boyfriend and his feet :)                 I lost a draw ;_______;
Welcome to the messy wall! :)

This is my sewing area ^_^ And the previously mentioned wall! :)
The wall ^_^ in it's whole glory!

 Tadaa ^_^
 And there you have it :) The world in which I live :)

New update tomorrow! :)
xx

4 comments:

  1. WOW (OwO) You have soooo many lovely things (*¬*) /jellyyy~ You're room is lovely :3
    Speacially that wall ;3 hot damnnn
    I spy some hello kitty <3 >:3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh its gorgeous!love the mural but very impressed it used to be placebo themed :p and i have the same kitty birthday badge aha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that mural wall :D how awesome are you :) very impressive young lady!

    Xoxo

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much everyone!! <3 n________n xxx

    ReplyDelete