Friday 27 January 2012

Lolita Wardrobe Post :)


Hello my dearies!

As you can probably tell I am a Lolita, and have been dabbling for about 4 years but only really this last year have begun to seriously wear and purchase. :) For those of you who do not know what Lolita is, it is a Japanese street fashion begun in the 80's by musicians in Japan inspired by Victorian children's wear. How ever now-a-days it is worn more to express femininity, modesty, individuality and a little escapism from the norm. :) On the EGL community lately the theme has been wardrobe posts, however mine is not nearly at the high standards of those.. >.< so I thought I'd just pop it up here for you see instead. :)

I am mainly a Sweet Lolita
but I am straying into Classic at the moment!
I'm having real trouble deciding which to continue on with!

I also really want to dip my toes into Gothic just once or twice
as it would be such a different look for me!

You'll just have to wait and see!
*Watch this space!*

But here it is the moment you've all been waiting for ... :) *drum roll* my wardrobe post!

some of my shoes. I don't really have many.. :(
An-tai-na, Secret shop, Bodyline, Irregular Choice and Offbrand :)

my petties :) both offbrand

Offbrand, Angelic Pretty and DOL

Offbrand. :) The jumper is for a more casual co-ord
but it is made from lambs wool and is super soft ^_^

Secret Shop and Offbrand
my pathetic sock collection ;___;

BTSSB, Bodyline and Vintage

Bodyline

Handmade Pj/bloomers/shorts

Old handmade and Offbrand

Handmade, DOL

Sweet angel, DOL

K-Star

Handmad

Handmade

E-Bay Offbrand

Offbrand, Accessorize, BTSSB

Handmade, K-star

DOL K-star, Handmade

all sorts :)

Etsy- Nevertoomuchglitter
Ebay, handmade, bodyline, DOL, accessoize

That's most of it I think :) I hope it wasn't too ghastly >.< I'm getting to the point where I now need to focus and begin to buy more selectively and build up a range of choice for Co-ord's :)
The big question is Sweet or Classic?!


7 comments:

  1. I love your handmade skirt! I totally thought they are brand :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is a huge compliment! n___n I cant wait till I have some time to get back into making my own Lolita clothes! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Awwwwww, what a lovely post! I LOVE those handmade bits and pieces! Seeing lolita stuff just makes me want it moaaar!!

    Kitty xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Who can ever have enough Lolita! Need to get back into the sewing room and be selfish! >.< x

      Delete
  3. WOW those boots are amazing! <3
    and love all the little accessories ;3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my ickle accessories live in a tin, its like a little treasure chest of cute ^.^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How have I not seen this post before? :<
    You have so many cute things! And that poor coat, you're ashamed of the derpy-thing xD ahaha
    And those skirts are totally amazing OwO
    Might have to commission you to make me something soon ;) Maybe when you're not so swamped with college work x]
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete