Tuesday 10 January 2012

First post! And first Blog!

Hellooo blogging world!! I have decided that I too, shall dip a toe into the metaphorical pond of the blogging world as many of my buddies have one and it looks really rather fun! >.< It's taken a while and as my poor friend has found out I am actually a massive techno-tard. So. Here I am! My blog will many consist of kawaii fashion and events I go to and reviews of products as well to showcase what I make! ^_^ As well as my Lolita type things.. make-up experiments :) So erm, sit back, relax and get a nice hot liquid beverage and enjoy the ride! For now I shall leave you with...... A lovely Picture of a turtle bread :) Which is totally unrelated to any of the above things I just mentioned would be in this blog. But look at it!!!!! =3 so cute! ♥
I shall put some slightly more exciting (or perhaps not) things up sooooon! ♥♥♥

Bye for now!
Kiri! ♥


2 comments:

  1. Awww cute turtle~~~ :D And welcome to the blogging world :) A blog friend of Kitty want to drop by to say Hello!!

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you too! >.< i'll try and put up a new post this weekend to liven up the page a bit! <3 X

    ReplyDelete