Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter Everybunny! :3

Happy Easter! :) I know I haven't made a post for a long time as I've been really busy and I'm waiting on some photographs of my finished textiles piece!!! ;) (SO EXCITING) There is a huge photo of it up in a gallery where I live! So happy hehe :D

But now! On to Easter! :3

Unfortunately this morning I was up bright and early for work :( but my mum had made me a little gift hamper of Easter goodness :) and my boyfriend had got me a Thornton's Elephant filled with goodies! So that was a nice suprise to start the day off!

Yes the knitted chick has a cream egg inside! <3
After work!...
                     I went out to Yo! Sushi with my boyfriend, my good friend Wai-Yi (you may know her as Moon Keki!) and her boyfriend for a Sumo Sunday buffet! :)

I don't think I've ever eaten so much Yo!Sushi! :) It was lovely and I tried lots of things I've never tried before >.<
Mine and my boyfriends plates :)

Wai-yi showed me the light... being   Chocolate mochi <3 It was so nice! :)
I've been a bit upset because Yo!Sushi have discontinued my favourite thing.. Green Tea Icecream Mochi... so disappointing.
And then it was gone.. the evidence is on the Chopsticks!

RIP Green Tea Ice Cream Mochi. </3
*sob sob sob T__T* </3
Wai-yi and I decided to go all out and Loli up! (is there ever an accuse not to? haha) 




 Wai-yi was wearing her dress from one of the latest AP lucky packs and I chose to wear my Happy Garden as it fittingly has Easter Bunnies on! Today was also the last day I would wear this dress as I am selling it.. :)

Sweeties!
Just before Wai-yi left, Christian was reminded that he owed her a sweet for turning up exactly on time! (a rarity ;) haha) but wai-yi gave up her sweet for me ^____^ woo! so I got a marshmallow crispie... a ricecrispy square thing with marshmallows on dipped in chocolate! took me 2 hours to eat haha! :) YUM

After lots of food and photographs taken with staff members and various people Wai-yi and her boyfriend went home and my boyfriend and I walked around the shopping centre getting stopped and asked for lots of photos and questions :) it was really fun but it always feels a bit strange to get such attention...

After lots of mooching about we went into Paperchase! :) Which was having a big sale! So I lots of things and I got my mum some presents to say thank you :)

My purchase!




I bought myself a laptop skin to beautify my laptop which still needs a bit of work... decotape me thinks...  I bought my self 2 umbrellas to add to my collection (in the UK you can never have enough umbrellas! I bought some stickers to attack my sewing machine with and some tea towels and oven mitts for my university kitchen collection :)
I got my mum some cute Eastery things as my mother is just as whacky as me..


I also got her some tiny hangy bunnies and eggs to go on our dresser that we change the theme of each season ^_^


This is our dresser currently! Easter themed with Bunny-kin plates and bowls :) She really liked the gifts ^.^ hehe!


 Anyway that's all for now! :)

Happy Easter Everybunny!

xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Yay thank you for yet another awesome day and hopefully we will be Yo Sushi's promotion models! yippee! haha I really need to start on my blog again....I'm so far behind =_=;; haha
    Anywho, so jelly of all your chocolaty goodness and purchases ^.^ <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was indeed an awesome day! :D I so hope they do phone us that would be sooo fun!!! :D I am also super far behind on my blog I decided I had to do one last night or I'd never get back on it haha!
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. (=w=) so many yummies! ~ <3
    You and way-yi look as cute as ever! <3 squeeeeeeeeeee~ O3O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want more yummies!! O____O
      hehe thank you :D we do try! :D
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Those are some cool dresses. Love the blog. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Tomas! I hope you shall enjoy future posts! :P Happy Easter to you too! :)
      xx

      Delete