Wednesday 25 April 2012

Rhapsody Wig/Gyaru fun!



Hello Everyone, Sorry it's been a while.. busy busy busy! ^_^
This week I treated myself to a new Wig from http://www.gothiclolitawigs.com/ as I've been selling my Lolita wardrobe to renew the collection a bit! :)
I am a bit of a wig addict and I now own 10 hooray! The wish list is only growing! :) I think at some point I am going to do a wig post/ possible review for your entertainment. :)

The wig I purchased this time was one of Rhapsody Collection by GLWs and I ordered the brown. (however I would say it was more of a toffee colour. :) I chose this wig as it is so multi purpose, as it can be casual, Lolita, Gyaru or ..pretty much anything I like! (not to mention a great Hermione cosplay wig haha!) :) I am also wearing GEO Princess Mini Contact lenses in Chocolate Brown. They make me look a bit Alien.. ha :)

I decided to try it out with a bit of a Gyaru style.. I've only tried out Gyaru once or twice before. I'm still a dead beginner and I originally didn't intend to do a Gyaru look so in future I will do one with better eye make up > < I also did my first Nose contour which was odd as I SO don't have the right nose for it and it was a little shakey but practice makes perfect <3 however I am pleased with the look. <3 I've already posted these on my facebook so sorry if its a little boring this time round. (TwT) However I should be getting my photos of my final piece on friday! ^.^ yay!

Enjoy and thank you for looking! > < x



Thank you! See you soooon! <3 ^.^
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. You now have 10 wigs? (*o*) wow! haha I am jealous <3
    Ny'awwwh I still can't get over how adorable you look! <3 (TwT)Such a good look ~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning:) I love this look on you <3 ^_^

    http://mjauki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wigs are cute!! Do you always do wig reviews?? I think you should do more!! I go to www.himecastle.com for my wigs. you should try one and tell me about it :)

    ReplyDelete