Sunday 19 February 2012

First proper attempt at Gyaru.. :)

Hello everyone.. :)

It is half term (and today I have had a day off work!) and I have been working my poor little socks thread bare. So tonight, on my last night off, I thought I'd have a make up night. :)

As you all ready know I am a Lolita but I also like to dabble in other Japanese fashions and have a mooch about with clothes and make up. :) For about half a year now I have been interested in Gyaru or Gal, another of Japan's Subculture Fashions. I've been stalking make up sites O.o and reading up on them as a whole. I love their style so glamorous. n__n  I have been toying with the idea of really trying out Gyaru for a while as I would oneday like to try out Gyaru-dom (after a few years at the gym!) :) haha. No seriously. ;___; I would like some feed back as I am pretty new to this world and am probably doing 1000 things wrong T___T But we all have to start somewhere! :)


So without further rambling here are my first proper attempts at Gyaru. :)
(apologies for wearing the same top twice I was kind of focusing on the hair and make up)







Thank you for looking. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwh! OwO
    You look so super cute :D :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I look like a possessed dragon now I look back at it...... =\ haha but thank you >.< xx

    ReplyDelete